New Student Enrollment

New Student Enrollment

  • Birth Certificate
  • Proof of Parent/Guardian identity and relationship to student
  • Immunization records
  • Unofficial transcript or recent report card (if available)
  • Emergency telephone numbers
  • Completed First Time Enrollment Form

(This can aslo be completed in the school office at the time of enrollment)

-real estate lease

-utility bill showing address

-contract of home purchase

-notarized letter from home owner of residence family is living with

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.